11-month-old twins living in Everett hotel test positive for fentanyl exposure

EVERETT, Wash. — Authorities are investigating after twin infants were exposed to fentanyl in an Everett hotel room.

The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called just after 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday for an unresponsive baby at a hotel in the 130 block of 128th Street SW. The parents told medical personnel the 11-month-old may have been exposed to cleaning chemicals they used in the hotel room, but a spokesperson said the baby was unresponsive to treatment for chemical exposure.

When emergency crews administered Narcan to the child he regained consciousness, the spokesperson said. Three children – the 11-month-old boy, his 11-month-old twin sister and

→ Continue reading at King 5

Similar Articles


Most Popular

Indian railways minister says signaling system error led to crash that killed over 300 people

BALASORE, India (AP) — The train derailment in eastern India that killed more than 300 people and injured hundreds more was caused by an...

Paige Spiranac breaks down PGA LIV news in hilarious way that only she can

Golf influencer Paige Spiranac knows how to appeal to her masses, and her witty video about taking a deep breath takes the cake. ...

Why Sequoia Capital is sawing off its Chinese branch

NEIL SHEN has god-like status in the Chinese private-equity industry. The lead dealmaker at Sequoia China placed big, early bets on some of the...